Friday, April 20, 2018

Strive to be revived

Greetings:
Souls are dying all around us every day, spiritually and physically.  It’s time to go and “snatch them from the fire”.
The redemptive work of Christ on the cross took care of the devil's defeat. Throughout the New Testament, the Church has been called to do restoration work, such as releasing – delivering – people from the devil's bondages that were put on them as well as healing the sick.
Christ and the Church release the talents through people – some sing, some evangelize, some play instruments, some worship,  some pray and intercede, others are given the same gifts that we see in Romans 12, such as love, patience, being hospitable, being humble, fostering peace, feeding those in need and doing good to conquer evil.
Let us become like Paul and have the faith to see great things happen. It's time to move out of the way to let God's power move through each of us.
In 2 Corinthians 12:9-10, Paul wrote: “And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake.  For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
May we become the church that God has ordained us to be. Let us be expecting to bring souls to Christ; expecting to see people healed, expecting to see people delivered and set free through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Let the Church be filled with a new fire of revival that starts with each one of us.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...