Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Find your God job

Greetings:
Let us take time today to reflect on our place and mission in the kingdom of God. We all have a ministry and most of those do not involve standing in a pulpit on Sunday morning.
We are called to spread the Good News around the world. Are we each doing our part to accomplish this commission?
If we are unable to do anything else, we can pray for those on the front lines of the spiritual battle and in the prayer closets in the war rooms.
We can each do our part. We just need to seek God's direction, get on His path and do something.
Ephesians 4:11-12 (NLT) gives us our role as followers of Christ.
It reads, "Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ.
That says we are all different in our talents. We each do have a job for Christ. Let's get on with it.
My prayer for today:
'Lord, please give me a clearer sense of your glory and victory. Please empower my faith to trust the truth of your conquest over hell. Please fill me with your Spirits of boldness and wisdom and love. Bring forth your fruit in my life. Please fill my mouth with joyful praise for all that you have done for my family and me. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...