Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Being weak, but strong in faith

Greetings:
Can a person be weak and still be strong in faith?
That question is answered by the Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 where he writes: “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
The problems in our life are often blessings in disguise. We must learn to view them from this spiritual point of view.
The greater the burden placed upon us, the greater the faith required to “hang-in-there.”
It takes faith to continue living for God when things turn for the worse in our life. It's easy to be happy and praises God when everything is going great, but the true test is to continue in your walk and increase your faith in a time of trouble or burden.
I don't know of one Christian who is invincible. The key is to always to get back up off the ground, brush the dust off, and do what you can to get back on track for God.
Proverbs 24:16 (NLT), says: “The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again.  But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.”
The key is to keep getting up when we are challenged. Keep trusting in God for he is the answer when we have none.
Remember, unshakable faith comes from having your faith shaken.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...