Monday, April 23, 2018

Create in me a heart that is pleasing

Greetings:
Too often we fail at doing the simplest of things.
This morning,  I ask God to create in me a heart that will do the things he would have me to do and treat the people around me the way that is pleasing in his sight.
Too often we fall short in those tasks.
I am drawn to Galatians 5:22-23 to think about the Fruits of the Spirit.
Paul wrote: "And the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control."(New Living Translation).
It is all there – the recipe for a good and productive walk with God.
On this day let us pursue, desire and pray for the Fruits of the Spirit to be more evident in each of our lives. The results will be pleasing in the eyes of God and we will get along better with those we come in contact with, those we work with and those in our families.
There's nothing complicated about it. Our heart just needs to be right to get these virtues working in our lives.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...