Thursday, April 19, 2018

Faith opens God's promises

Greetings:
Faith brings the promises of The Bible alive and gives us hope as we walk each day. Faith produces a sweet song of strength in my heart when the dark clouds of despair roll in.
Faith shouts to the devil 'get out of the way you liar. My God reigns all the time all day long'.
Faith, oh the sweet sound of faith is music to my ears. We can't see faith, we can't smell faith. We can't taste faith. But, for sure we can't live without faith.
Thank the Lord for giving us the mighty word of faith. With it, we draw our strength, our patience, our perseverance, our love, our view of better days ahead.
Faith is there for each of us. It is the substance of things hoped, the assurance of things we don't see. It is the answer to our prayers. Faith gives us reason to push on and proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ, the author, and perfecter of our salvation.
Faith tells me the sun will rise and set each day.
Faith leaves me no doubt that there is more than this earthly life. Faith tells me there is an eternal life where we are going to have a glorious reunion in heaven with our Christian Family members and all our other Christian brothers and sisters.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...