Saturday, May 26, 2018

When we are weak, He is strong

Greetings:
One of the keys to experiencing liberating strength is the ability to admit we are weak and God is strong.
This can only happen when we become broken.
Understand that personal weakness does not mean weak character or faulty Biblical knowledge. On the contrary, God is looking for people who have come to the place where they have lost confidence in their own fleshly power to accomplish the work of The Spirit.
When we become broken that happens. God can then increase while we decrease.
It is this brokenness, we embrace the weakness of ourselves apart from Christ. Then we can become strong enough to accomplish things for the true advancing of God's glorious Kingdom.
We gain our strength from God and his promises.
Isaiah 30:15 says, "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength."
I am in awe that God would save and use someone like me and then help me to do may part to bring the gospel to the lost around the globe.
Saying 'thank you Lord' seems so short and shallow, but it's all I have to offer.  I am without words on this morning that can express the amount of gratitude that is in my heart.
We must all recognize His grace, His mercy, His forgiveness and His unending love for each of us.
Let us all better understand God's plan in our lives and be patient enough to see the plan as God sees it.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...