Monday, June 18, 2018

It is pretty simple, fear not

Greetings:
Whom should we fear?
Fear is the opposite of faith.
When we fear we doubt God's presence.
When we fear we doubt the protection offered by God's army of angels who are encamped around us.
We may not always see the angel armies, feel their presence, or protection, but they are near. They are there to help to us, guide us, and sometimes rescue us from our most challenging and difficult moment in life.
Our God is able. Our God is enough. Our God is awesome. Our God is all-powerful. Our God is all-knowing.
Let us hold on to Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) which reads: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Today, let us rest in the Lord and fear nothing.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...