Friday, March 2, 2018

God is with us always

Greetings:
As I sit here this morning welcoming in another day, I am reminded of the words of Psalm 28:7, which say, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."
The last few days have been challenging, but I know God remains in control. He is the reason to have faith and believe. He is the source of all healing. He is the reason to smile and be filled with joy when your body says to do otherwise.
I remain encouraged that today will be better than yesterday and the next day even better.
However, if it is not, I will still love, honor and respect The Lord I serve.
God is worthy of all our praise because he gave the ultimate sacrifice for each of us. His only son died on the cross for our salvation. It was a gift we did nothing to earn.
God's love endures forever.
Today take time to thank Him for His mercy, grace and love. He loved us before we existed and continues to keep us under His wings.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...