Thursday, March 8, 2018

Let hope be our hope

Greetings:
Sometimes circumstances and conditions nearly get the best of us. The mountains in our life almost look too tall to climb.
That is where we have to hold on and simply rely on faith - even if we don't think we have any.
When all is hopeless, it's hope that keeps us going.
We should never underestimate the extend of God's love for us and the expanse of his grace.
I am blessed to know God is right there with me from the rising of the sun to its setting in the western sky.
Reflect today on God's awesone power and his unending grace in our lives.
We serve a God of love, forgiveness, healing, deliverance, mercy, kindness and power.
We serve a God who is true to His Word and the promises it contains. Let us always be thankful and filled with praise for His Holy name.
We serve a God who is enough and over flowing with the ability to meet our needs.
Remember what it says in Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT), "For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord . “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Let us believe and trust Him more each day.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...