Sunday, March 18, 2018

God is always present

Greetings:
God is ever-present in our lives, even when we don't really realize it.
When we wake in the morning, God is there.
When we step into our vehicle for the commute to our places of employment, God is there.
When we do our jobs - inside our homes or out -  God is there.
When we finish our respective jobs or chores,  God is there.
Matthew 18:20 (NIV) says, "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
Further, words written in Jeremiah 23:23-24 (NKJV) leave no doubt that God is always everywhere in all places and at all times. He is omnipresent.
The passage reads:
“Am I a God near at hand,” says the Lord,
“And not a God afar off?
Can anyone hide himself in secret places, So I shall not see him?” says the Lord;
“Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord."
When we do any and everything, God is there. Have we acknowledged his presence?
Have we thanked him for another day on this earth?
Have we slowed down from our daily routines enough to just pray a prayer of praise for our God is always there with us.
God is there.  All we have to do is reach out, call his name and touch him.
If we can't hear him, God hasn't moved. We have.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...