Monday, September 10, 2018

Always trust God



Greetings:
  The mysteries of the way God works are just that. They are a mystery to us, but a mystery worth looking into or investigating through studying his Holy Word.
  I wish I could understand why one person suffers and the next one doesn't.
  I wish I could understand why some people never seem to get sick and others are sick all the time.
  I wish I could understand why some prayers receive an immediate answers while the answers to others require much patience.
  For whatever his reasons, God has chosen to keep many things a mystery to us. I guess some things of God are simply on a 'need to know' basis.
  In Proverbs 3:5 (NIV), it says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.”
  I like the words of Proverbs 3:4-5 in the Living Bible, which reads: “If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself.”
  Until we know the answers, we need to keep looking, praying and asking for God's wisdom and discernment.
  We have to believe beyond our ability to understand how our problems can be solved. That is called trusting God.
  Be blessed.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...