Saturday, August 12, 2017

The perfect timing of God many times takes time

Greetings:
What does “God's perfect timing” mean?
As I prayed God showed me a few scriptures that offer comfort and wisdom as I ponder and meditate on God's direction.
One of my favorites is Proverbs 3:5-6, which states: “Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.”
In 1 Peter 5:6-7 we read: “Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.”
Romans 8:28 says, “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”
And in Isaiah 40: 29-31 we read: “He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, and vigorous men stumble badly, yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary.”
I take comfort in knowing God loves me.
God is perfect.
God doesn’t make mistakes.
God works all things for good.
God is eternal.
God is forgiving.
God's grace is sufficient.
God cares.
God is kind and wise.
God's provision is all we need.
God is faithful, even when our faith is weak.
God enables us to do all things in His strength.
God is showing me that it is all a process that just takes time.
Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...