Thursday, August 10, 2017

Can we be weak and still be strong?

Greetings:
Have you ever felt weak, rundown and tired in your faith?
Have you ever been battered with disappointment, confusion, pain, sickness grief and true sorrow?
Can a person be weak and still be strong?
Those are interesting questions that many of us have asked.
But those questions are answered by the Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 where he writes: “Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
I don't have the answer to why bad things happen to seemingly good people, but they do.
The problems in our life are often blessings in disguise. We must learn to view them from this spiritual point of view.
The greater the burden placed upon us, the greater the faith required to “hang-in-there.”
 It takes faith to continue living for God when things turn for the worse in our life. It's easy to be happy and praise God when everything is going great, but the true test is to continue in your walk and increase you faith in time of trouble or burden.
Exercising of our faith and the trials that go with it will make us more mature and stable in the Lord if we will be patient and not give up.
I don't know of one Christian who is invincible. We are not Superheroes.
We do get knocked down.
Proverb 24:16 (NLT), it says: “The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again.  But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.”
The key is to keep getting up when we are challenged. Keep trusting in God.
Thankfully, I have learned that my problems are really rainbows in disguise.
Keep praying and praising and the rainbow will come when we realize that our weaknesses are really our strengths and our strengths weaknesses.
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...