Monday, February 10, 2014

Let God direct the paths

Greetings:
Letting go and letting God direct our paths is sometimes a tall tasks for myself.
I'm not the most patient person and letting go for me is no easy task. Sometimes, it's painful when we know what God is telling us, we know what the Word says, then we still go ahead and try to do it our way.
How has that worked out for us?
I like to be in control, but  I am slowly learning to trust God for things that are beyond my control.
How many of you know that we can not hurry up God or move ahead of God and find success in our prayers and petitions.
Laying our burdens on the altar requires faith.
Too many times, we want to give it to God, but then try to remind him all of the circumstances that are going to hamper him from doing what we have asked.
God doesn't need to know all that. He knows the outcome, he just wants us to line-up our faith with his Word in the Bible and wait for the Word to manifest.
I am constantly reminded that we serve God best when we step aside in obedience and just watch God work. It's then that I we realize that God really is in control.
Do you remember the action of Moses' mother. She physically let her baby go when she put him in the basket and placed it in the water to save him. Because she trusted God, she was given the opportunity to do more for her son than she could of ever hoped for.
Could we as parents do that?
What does it say in Psalm 50:15?
It reads,“Call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.”
This morning, I ask you to join me in asking God to help us to be able to get out of the way and let go and let God work in our lives.
Letting go is not giving up.
Giving up is quitting.
That's not what we're talking about.
Letting go is allowing God to direct our paths and next moves in a walk of faith.
Be blessed.
These morning messages are now available by email. Simply write me with you email address at schneider.nick@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to forward them to your in-box. Also, all of the photos in my daily blog are for sale. Contact me for pricing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...