Sunday, August 12, 2018

Cling to wisdom

Greetings:
God's Word is full of so many life-changing nuggets of guidance and advice.
They are all free for the learning and implementation in our lives. If we will just look for them, pray about them and be prepared to have our faith boasted, these spiritual gems are waiting to be discovered.
I love the message conveyed in Proverbs 4:6-7.
In the Living Bible, it reads, "Cling to wisdom - she will protect you. Love her - she will guard you. Having wisdom is the most important thing you can do. And along with your wisdom, develop common sense and good judgment."
Now that's good advice for all of us on this morning. Oh, how much pain, disappointment, anguish, sleepless nights and troubled days I could have avoided over my life if I would have had a revelation about this simple piece of scripture. Thank goodness I know it now.
God is true and faithful to His Word.
Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray with expectancy

  Note - For the next several days I will be off the grid with no Internet or phone service. I will resume my morning writings on Monday.  ...